Welcome to Hails Family Farm in Lopez, Pennsylvania. Our farm is entering a new season of life. We still have a strong emphasis on dairy, but we are expanding in many other areas of sustainable farming production. We are in the process of building a hydroponic gardening system…read more
Community Supported Agriculture or CSA is a way in which consumers buy shares of a farmer’s harvest in advance. Consumers become members by paying an agreed amount in the beginning of the growing season. This upfront payment helps the farmer buy…read more
Hails’ Market at the Mere – Our vision is to provide you and your family with good food from local farms. Our store offers natural, conventional, and organic choices with pure origins. The store is open to the public on Fridays and Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. We invite you to take… read more
Our Laporte Farm Stand will also open the second week of June through Labor Day!
Directions to our Farm
Map to our farm located in Lopez, PA
47 Mattichak Road, Lopez, PA
- From Dallas, 118 West to Route 487 North (approx. 30 miles). Route 487 North to Lopez (13 miles), Mattichak Road is 1.5 miles north of the Lopez Winery off Route 487. Mattichak Road is on the right.
- From Dushore, Route 487 South into Lopez, turn left after Lopez bridge, continue for 1 mile on Route 487 South, Mattichak Road is on the left. Second house on left.
- From I-81, Nanticoke exit to 29 north, Route 118 West to Route 487 North. Go 13 miles to Lopez, Mattichak Road on right, 1.5 miles north of Lopez Winery.
Welcome to Hails’ Market at the Mere.
Our vision is to provide you and your family with good food from local farms. Our store offers conventional, natural, and organic choices with pure origins.
The store is open to the public on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
We invite you to take your commitment to wholesome living to the next level, and join us as a member in health, sustainability, and the pursuit of fresh food. In this membership-based business, paying a $35.00 annual fee entitles you to specially priced items and other membership benefits.
- 7-7-7 Access. Using your swipe entry card, shop at the store from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on all 7 days of the week.
- Flexibility and Freedom. Order on-line at hailsfamilyfarm.com and receive your food at your doorstep. Free Delivery.
- Personalized Attention. Leave something besides your worries behind? Call our courier service for delivering items or packages at reasonable rates.
59 Sullivan St Eagles Mere Pa. (between post office and Robin Real Estate).